Are all apps supported in 18.5: 9 ratio?
In case of apps which are developed to support 'Resizable', it shows 18.5:9 automatically.
- App's maximum aspect ratio is set as over 18.5:9, it is operated as 'Full screen' mode.
- App supports N OS and 'Resizable' function, it is operated as 'Full screen' mode.
- Otherwise, it is operated as 'Conventional' mode (16:9)
User can convert to 18.5:9 aspect ratio in every each app and it is available to control in Display
setting (Refer to below images)
(It is not available to set automatic ON/OFF for whole apps)
- Recents : Select 'Full screen' or 'Conventional mode'
- Settings: Set 'Full screen' for every app
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.