Are all apps supported in 18.5: 9 ratio?
In case of apps which are developed to support 'Resizable', it shows 18.5:9 automatically.
- App's maximum aspect ratio is set as over 18.5:9, it is operated as 'Full screen' mode.
- App supports N OS and 'Resizable' function, it is operated as 'Full screen' mode.
- Otherwise, it is operated as 'Conventional' mode (16:9)
User can convert to 18.5:9 aspect ratio in every each app and it is available to control in Display
setting (Refer to below images)
(It is not available to set automatic ON/OFF for whole apps)
- Recents : Select 'Full screen' or 'Conventional mode'
- Settings: Set 'Full screen' for every app
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019