Galaxy Note 8 : How to use Samsung DeX?
How do I activate Samsung Dex?
• START SAMSUNG DeX (Samsung DeX mode): Display your smartphone screen with a computer interface on the connected TV or monitor.
• SWITCH TO SCREEN MIRRORING(screen mirroring mode): Display the same screen as your smartphone on the TV or monitor.
On the mode selection screen, tap START SAMSUNG DeX. Your smartphone’s screen will turn off and a virtual smartphone screen will appear on the connected TV or monitor.
※ Some apps may not appear on the Samsung DeX screen.
※ To use MS Office, users must have a subscription in advance
To end the connection, disconnect your smartphone from the DeX Station
• To use Samsung DeX feature, DeX Station(sold separately), Charger(TA), HDMI cable and Monitor, Mouse(Wired or BT) are must-have peripherals. With the DeX Station, you can connect smartphone to a TV or monitor to use its features on a wider screen.
• You can also connect with nearby devices, such as a keyboard or mouse. To activate DeX Station, charger is required.
• For more information about using the DeX Station, refer to the DeX Station’s user manual.
• All accessories, including the DeX Station, are sold separately.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019