Galaxy Note 8 : How to use Samsung DeX?
How do I activate Samsung Dex?
• START SAMSUNG DeX (Samsung DeX mode): Display your smartphone screen with a computer interface on the connected TV or monitor.
• SWITCH TO SCREEN MIRRORING(screen mirroring mode): Display the same screen as your smartphone on the TV or monitor.
On the mode selection screen, tap START SAMSUNG DeX. Your smartphone’s screen will turn off and a virtual smartphone screen will appear on the connected TV or monitor.
※ Some apps may not appear on the Samsung DeX screen.
※ To use MS Office, users must have a subscription in advance
To end the connection, disconnect your smartphone from the DeX Station
• To use Samsung DeX feature, DeX Station(sold separately), Charger(TA), HDMI cable and Monitor, Mouse(Wired or BT) are must-have peripherals. With the DeX Station, you can connect smartphone to a TV or monitor to use its features on a wider screen.
• You can also connect with nearby devices, such as a keyboard or mouse. To activate DeX Station, charger is required.
• For more information about using the DeX Station, refer to the DeX Station’s user manual.
• All accessories, including the DeX Station, are sold separately.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.