Galaxy Note 8 : What are the strengths of the Note 8 dual lens camera?
The main strength of a dual-lens camera is versatile usability, as it consists of a main camera with a wide angle of view and a telephoto camera .
- Use of a dual pixel sensor: While the main camera is in use, it allows the user to take quick and bright pictures in dark environments.
- Use of dual OIS: Both the main and telephoto cameras can take photos without shaking.
- The user can adjust the strength of the Live-focus effect (the blurriness of the background) in real-time and also via Gallery
- Dual Capture feature : When taking a photo on Live-Focus mode, the user can get a outstanding portrait photo as well as a photo containing background in one shot.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.