Galaxy S10 Wakes Up in Pocket or Bag
While your phone is stored in a pocket or bag, the normal motions automatically wakes up the Galaxy S10 leading to unintended touches and actions. This could be due to an advanced feature you have enabled within your settings.
• Lift to wake: Set the device to turn on the screen when you pick it up
• Double tap to wake up: Set the device to turn on the screen by double-tapping anywhere on the screen while the screen is turned off
Ensure that you disabled the Lift to Wake or Double tap to wake up on the device's Advanced Feature Settings. To deactivate these motion and gesture, follow these steps:
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019