Galaxy S6: How to use the Quick connect feature to connect the device with nearby devices?
Quick connect simplifies sharing content with other devices. Let Quick connect find nearby devices, and then share your screen or send pictures, music, videos, and more.
Quick connect will also use the Bluetooth® feature, Wi-Fi Direct®, or Screen mirroring depending on the type of content being shared and whether the other device has Quick connect installed.
Note: When Quick connect is turned on, other devices will be able to see your device and send sharing requests.
Share Content with Quick Connect
Share the Content you are viewing
The fastest way to share content is while it is already open on your screen.
Find Nearby Device
If the device you want to connect to does not automatically display in the nearby devices list:
• Make sure the device you are connecting to has the Bluetooth feature turned on and the Bluetooth visibility set to be visible to all nearby devices.
• Make sure both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.