Gear IconX: Audio quality is poor and sound volume was lower than before. Why is this?
Please check below items firstly.
• Wireless network services may be disabled due to issues with the service provider’s network. Ensure to
keep the earbuds away from electromagnetic waves.
• Ensure that your earbuds and the otherBluetooth device are within the maximum Bluetooth range (5 m). The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in.
• You may experience drops in volume or noise depending on the connected device’s volume. To avoid this, appropriately adjust
the connected device’s sound.
Otherwise, if your earbuds are dirty with dust or earwax, please follow below steps to clean them for clear sound.
• Before wearing the earbuds, make sure to clean your inside ear.
• Wear and use earbuds with dry condition.
• After using the earbuds, wipe an inside earbud tip with soft and dried towel to remove dust, earwax, or oil from your skin
How to clean earbuds?
Clean your earbud periodically to use for extended period without problem.
Note: Do not detach the earbud tip from earbud excessively. The earbud tip may tear.
Note: Do not use liquid like alcohol or soapy water for cleaning earbuds as Gear IconX is not water resistant.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.