Q : Auto-Rotation is not working well, for example screen looks upside down.
A : Set 'Horizontal Calibration' and 'Gyro sensor calibration' again.
1. From the standby screen, tap Applications.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Display.
4. Select Horizontal calibration
5. Place device on a level surface and tap Calibrate (see next slide for Gyro Sensor Calibration)
(Note – if this feature is not available on your GT-I9100 device, please
Download KIES program from Samsung.com.
Once the program has been in stalled on your PC, and you have connected the handset via
USB cable, the KIES program will advise if there are any Handset software upgrades for your device*
Basic Information tab. If new Firmware is available, click on Firmware upgrade and follow on screen instructions:
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.