How Can I Connect GALAXY Tab To My Macbook To Use Mass Storage?
The Samsung GALAXY Tab can support a mass storage connection to a Mac. In order to perform this task so that files can be transported from the Mac to the phone and vice versa, follow the steps below.
Connecting To The Mac
- Plug the micro USB cable directly into the Mac.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the phone.
- Tap Mass Storage when prompted
- Tap Mount
- Depending on the amount of volumes, one or two drives will appear on the right. Click on one to explore the file structure. When a folder or file is found that you desire to transfer, simply drag and drop it to the desktop.
- When finished, don't forget to eject the volume by dragging it towards the Trash.
- Note: The FAQ is based on OSX10.6.
Note: In System Profiler, the volume should show up under the Samsung Android.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.