How can I quickly make changes to the Apps menu on my Samsung Galaxy S5?
Last updated: 28 March, 2014
1. From the Home screen touch Apps.
2. Touch and hold the Recent Apps key or touch the More button in the top-right of the screen.
3. Touch an option from the Settings menu to make a change to the Apps menu.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.