How can I uninstall downloaded applications on my Galaxy S8/S8+?
Tap and hold an app and select an “Uninstall” option to uninstall downloaded applications.
• Disable: Disable selected default apps that cannot be uninstalled from the device.
• Sleep: Put apps in sleep mode to save the battery by preventing them from running in the background.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019