How can I uninstall downloaded applications on my Galaxy S8/S8+?
Tap and hold an app and select an “Uninstall” option to uninstall downloaded applications.
• Disable: Disable selected default apps that cannot be uninstalled from the device.
• Sleep: Put apps in sleep mode to save the battery by preventing them from running in the background.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.