How do I change the location tracking settings (GPS) on my Samsung Galaxy S5?
Last updated: 29 April, 2014
The Location services settings let you choose how your mobile device will determine your location. Follow these steps to access location services settings.
Enabling location tracking
1. From the Home screen touch Apps.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Location.
4. Touch the switch to turn location tracking on and then touch Agree on the Location consent screen.
Touch Mode to select the accuracy level of location tracking. Choose from the following:
- High accuracy: this option has the highest level of accuracy, using GPS, Wi-Fi, and mobile data networks interchangeably to estimate your location. Data charges from your mobile network may apply when using this option.
- Power saving: this option uses only Wi-Fi and mobile data networks to estimate your location. Data charges from your mobile network may apply when using this option.
- GPS only: this option uses only the GPS network.
Recent Location Requests
Any apps that have requested access to your location will display in this area. Under the app name you will also see the battery usage required for this app to make the request. Touch an app to access its App information screen.
Your device uses information from Wi-Fi or mobile data networks (or both) to help calculate your position. This option lets Google use its location services to estimate your location and improve search results and other services. Touch Google Location Reporting and turn Location Reporting and <strong style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; LINE-HEIGHT: 26px; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); FONT-VARIANT: normal; FONT-STYLE: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; LETTER-SPACIN
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.