How do I change the recording cycle of Looping video on my Gear 360 (2017)?
You can change the recording cycle by tapping Recording time icon on the connected mobile device’s viewfinder.
Videos will be saved as follows, depending on which recording cycle you choose.
• 5 minutes: Record a video for 5 minutes and save the video at 1-minute intervals.
• 30 minutes: Record a video for 30 minutes and save the video at 5-minute intervals.
• 60 minutes: Record a video for 60 minutes and save the video at 5-minute intervals.
• Maximum: Record a video and save the video at 5-minute intervals until the memory card is full
Note: The saving time of videos may differ depending on the memory card’s capacity.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.