How do I connect the Gear S3 to a mobile device?
You need to connect your Gear to your mobile device before using the Gear.
To connect your Gear to a mobile device, install the Samsung Gear app on the mobile device.
Launch Galaxy Apps and search for Samsung Gear Manager or visit apps.samsung.com/gear to download it.
(You cannot install the Samsung Gear app on the mobile devices that does not support Gear syncing.
Ensure that your mobile device is compatible with Gear S3 device. Supported mobile devices may vary depending on your region, service provider, and device manufacturer. Visit www.samsung.com for more information.)
1. (On Gear side)Turn on the Gear
2. (On mobile device)On Apps screen, tap Samsung Gear. If necessary, update the Samsung Gear app to the latest version.
3. Tap CONNECT TO GEAR.
4. When the Bluetooth pairing request window appears, confirm the passkeys displayed on your Gear and mobile device match. Then Tap OK (4.2).
5. Read the Terms and Conditions on screen instructions and tick the check boxes .
If completed, then tap NEXT.
6. If you want to sign in to your Samsung account, tap SIGN IN.
Or, If you want to sign in at later, just tap SKIP.
7. When the devices are connected, the Samsung Gear app’s main screen will be displayed on
the mobile device, and the Clock screen will be displayed on the Gear.
An on-screen tutorial will appear on the Gear’s screen.
Follow the on-screen instructions to learn the Gear’s basic controls.
When you connect the Gear to another mobile device, the Gear will be reset automatically
and all data will be removed from its memory.
Make sure you make back up any important data stored in the Gear’s memory.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.