How do I connect to nearby devices via Quick Connect?
Q: How do I connect to nearby devices via Quick Connect?
1. Pull down the top of the screen to open Notification panel while viewing content such as images, videos, audio files,more
2. Tap Quick Connect. When the panel opens, the Bluetooth feature is activated automatically.
Quick Connect automatically searches for nearby devices and list the ones you can connect to.
When Quick Connect is enabled, other devices can also search for your device and connect to it.
3. Select a device you want to send the content you are viewing to.
Each bolded label explains the action to be taken when you select the device.
Tap the v icon to view more actions you can take.
4. On the receiving device tap “Accept” to receive the file to be transferred.
If transfer is completed, you can check the shared file on the phone.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.