How do I edit my Shot & more photos in the Gallery app on my Samsung Galaxy S5?
Last updated: 4 April, 2014
Accessing the Gallery app
1. From the Home screen on your device touch Apps.
2. Touch Gallery. (You may need to swipe left or right first to locate it).
3. Touch the "Shot & more" photo you wish to edit.
4. Touch the Edit icon.
Drawing on your photo
1. Touch the Decoration button to add decorations. In this example we have chosen the Drawing feature.
2. Tap on the Pen icon to change the Pen style used for your drawing.
You can change the pen tip thickness by dragging the slider on the bar left or right. You can change the colour by tapping on a colour box. Touch X when you have made your changes to close the Pen settings window.
3. Draw on your photo with your fingertip.
4. Touch Done when finished.
5. Tap on the Save icon.
6. Touch the radio button next to High quality or Good quality and then touch OK. A high quality photo will be a larger file size than a good quality photo.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.