How do I end a task using “Task manager”
To end task using Task Manager, follow the steps below :
• Step 1: Push and Hold "Home" Button
• Step 2: Select this icon
• Step 3: Select the function that you want to end.
Alternatively, you can swipe your finger across the bar at the top of the screen to access
different areas. By accessing the RAM section, you can clear inactive and background process easily.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.