How do I get Snapchat on my Samsung Galaxy device?
Downloading the Snapchat app
Follow these steps to install the Snapchat Messenger app on your Samsung Galaxy device.
Please note: if you have trouble with an app we recommend contacting that app's developer.
1. From the Home screen on your device touch Apps.
2. Touch Play Store.
3. Enter "Snapchat" in the search bar at the top and then touch Snapchat in the pop-up auto-suggest list.
4. Touch Install.
5. Touch Accept.
6. Touch Open once it has installed and the app will open, presenting you with the log in screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.