How do I install the SIM or USIM card on Galaxy J7 Pro Dual SIM models?
To install the SIM card on Galaxy Note8, simply follow these steps:
√SIM card tray1 √SIM card tray2
•Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
•Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
•For Single and Dual SIM models, place the SIM or USIM card on the tray with the gold-colored contacts facing downwards.
>>Place the primary SIM or USIM card on the SIM card tray 1 ( 1 )
>>Place the secondary SIM or USIM card on the SIM card tray 2 ( 2 ).
• Gently press the SIM or USIM card into the tray to secure it. If the card is not fixed firmly into the tray, the SIM card may leave or fall out of the tray.
• Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
Correct card installation
• Use only a nano-SIM card.
• You cannot insert a nano-SIM card and a microSD card in tray 2 at the same time.
• Use caution not to insert the SIM card on position for memory card.
• Doing so can cause damage to the SIM card or device
• If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged.
Always make sure the tray is dry.
• Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.