How do I make my files private when using Private mode on my Samsung Galaxy S5?
Last updated: 3 April, 2014
The example below shows how to make photos in your Gallery app private.
1. From the Home screen tap Apps and then tap Gallery (you may need to swipe left or right first to locate it).
2. Tap on the Menu icon in the top-right corner and then tap Select.
3. Tap on a picture to select it and then tap the Menu icon again.
4. Tap on Move to Private. The photo will now be hidden when Private mode is not enabled.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.