How do I quickly search for a particular setting on my Samsung Galaxy S5?
Last updated: 31 March, 2014
1. On the Home screen touch Apps.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch the magnifying glass icon.
4. Touch the search box.
5. Enter your search term (for example, "Display") and then touch the magnifying glass key on the keyboard (if you have another keyboard installed this may instead be a Next key or an Enter key).
6. Touch the search result that you want to go to that option.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.