How do I register the your fingerprint
Q: How do I register a fingerprint?
1. Go to Settings, tap Device, and then tap Finger Scanner
2. Tap Fingerprint manager to register fingerprints. You must accept the Terms and Conditions to use this function
for the first time.
3. Swipe your fingertip over the home key from the top of the indicated area downwards. Repeat 8 times.
For best results, swipe the entire pad of your finger, from base to tip, across the home key to register your fingerprint properly. And Keep your finger flat against the home key and swipe at a moderate speed. The fingerprint sensor is sensitive to moisture, so make sure both the screen and your fingertip are dry.
4. Enter a password to use when the fingerprint recognition function is temporarily unavailable.
Your password must contain at least one character.
5. Your fingerprint has been registered. Tap OK to use this fingerprint to unlock your screen.
6. You can check that one fingerprint is registered through Fingerprint manager.
You can register up to 3 fingerprints.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.