How do I remove the SIM or USIM card on my Galaxy S8/S8+ ?
Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
Remove the SIM or USIM card.
Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
• If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged.
Always make sure the tray is dry.
• Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.