How do I set up my S Health profile on my Samsung Galaxy S5?
Last updated: 3 April, 2014
1. On the Home screen tap Apps.
2. Tap S Health (you may need to swipe left or right first to locate it).
3. Tap Next.
4. Tap in the box next to I agree and then tap Next.
5. Tap Sign in and then enter your Samsung account details. (If you don't have a Samsung account you can touch Skip instead).
6. On the Create Profile screen tap in the Name box and enter your name. Tap Done when finished.
7. Tap on your sex.
8. Use the up and down arrows to select your date of birth.
9. If you do not wish to share your profile information with other S Health users tap in the box in the bottom left corner. Tap Next to move on to the Body Measurements screen.
8. If you want to change the units from feet and inches to centimetres tap in the unit box next to the height numbers and select centimetres.
9. Tap on each number and then use the keypad to set your height. Tap Next when finished.
10. Enter your weight just as you did for your height.
11. Tap Next.
12. Tap on your standard activity level and finally tap Next to finish creating your physical profile.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.