How do I take images by Wide Selfie mode using front camera of my Galaxy J7 Pro?
Using Wide Selfie mode, you can take wide-angle selfie shots to fit more people into your pictures.
On the preview screen, tap the icon to change to the front camera.
Swipe to right.
On the shooting modes list, select the Wide selfie mode.
Tap Camera button. Or when the device detects your face, show your palm to the front camera.
After recognizing your palm, a countdown timer will appear. When the time is up, the device will take a photo.
Slowly swivel the device left and then right or vice versa to take a wide self-portrait. The device will take additional photos when the white frame moves to each end of the viewfinder window.
• Make sure to keep the white frame inside the viewfinder window.
• The subjects should remain still while taking wide self-portraits.
• The top and bottom parts of the image displayed on the preview screen may be cut out of the photo depending on the shooting conditions.
If processing is completed, image will be saved automatically and taken image have wide ratio.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.