How do I turn notifications on or off for the Facebook app on my Samsung smartphone?
STEP1. Turning Facebook push notifications on or off
Last updated: 4th December, 2013
To enable or disable push notifications from the Facebook app on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone follow these steps:
NOTE: this guide applies only to version 3.9 of the Facebook app.
1. Touch Apps on the Home screen of your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
2. Touch the Facebook app (you may need to swipe left or right to locate it first).
3. Touch the Menu key.
4. Touch Settings.
5. Touch the check box next to Notifications to mark it with a tick (activating notifications) or remove the tick (deactivating notifications).
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.