How do I turn notifications on or off for the Facebook app on my Samsung smartphone?
STEP1. Turning Facebook push notifications on or off
Last updated: 4th December, 2013
To enable or disable push notifications from the Facebook app on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone follow these steps:
NOTE: this guide applies only to version 3.9 of the Facebook app.
1. Touch Apps on the Home screen of your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
2. Touch the Facebook app (you may need to swipe left or right to locate it first).
3. Touch the Menu key.
4. Touch Settings.
5. Touch the check box next to Notifications to mark it with a tick (activating notifications) or remove the tick (deactivating notifications).
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.