How do I turn off iMessage on my old iPhone before I switch to my new Samsung device?
After using Samsung Smart Switch to switch from Apple® iOS to Samsung Android™, previous conversations that took place over iMessage® can no longer be replied to and new messages from peers are not received by the Samsung Android™ smartphone.
The mobile number being used by the Samsung Android™ smartphone is associated with the Apple Support Profile that was originally registered to that user's iPhone®. To resolve this, please follow the steps in one of the the 2 options below:
Option 1: Disable iMessage on your iPhone®
NOTE: If you have other iOS devices (iMac®, iPod® Touch, iPad®, etc) iMessages sent by peers will continue to be received on those devices, but not on your Samsung Android™ smartphone.
Follow the instructions below to disable iMessage on your iPhone® before switching to Samsung Android™
1. If you have already switched from iPhone to Samsung, remove your SIM card from your Samsung smartphone and insert it in your iPhone.
2. From the home screen of your iPhone, select Settings > Messages .
3. Set the iMessage switch to Off.
4. If you removed your SIM card from your Samsung smartphone and inserted it into your iPhone in step 1, remove it from your iPhone and insert it in your Samsung smartphone.
Option 1: Deregister your iPhone®
Follow the instructions below to deregister the iPhone® that you switched from:
2. Enter your phone number, and click Send Code.
3. When you receive the confirmation code, enter it and click Submit.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.