How do I uninstall Secure Folder on my Galaxy J7 Pro?
You can uninstall Secure Folder, including the content and apps in it.
On Secure Folder main screen, Tap More.
Tap UNINSTALL or BACKUP AND UNINSTALL.
• UNINSTALL: Uninstall Secure Folder immediately. All apps in Secure Folder, including their content and accounts, will be deleted.
• BACKUP AND UNINSTALL: Back up content and uninstall Secure Folder. To access data backed up from Secure Folder, open the Apps screen, tap My Files → My device → Secure Folder. (You can also access to this if you want to move files to PC).
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019