How do I uninstall Secure Folder on my Galaxy J7 Pro?
You can uninstall Secure Folder, including the content and apps in it.
On Secure Folder main screen, Tap More.
Tap UNINSTALL or BACKUP AND UNINSTALL.
• UNINSTALL: Uninstall Secure Folder immediately. All apps in Secure Folder, including their content and accounts, will be deleted.
• BACKUP AND UNINSTALL: Back up content and uninstall Secure Folder. To access data backed up from Secure Folder, open the Apps screen, tap My Files → My device → Secure Folder. (You can also access to this if you want to move files to PC).
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.