How do I use Magnify feature on my Galaxy Tab S3
Using Magnify feature, you can enlarge areas of the screen by hovering your S Pen over them.
Hover the S Pen over an area of the screen to enlarge it.
1. Open the Air command panel and tap Magnify.
2. Select the magnification size from the magnifier panel at the top of the screen.
3. Hover the S Pen over the area you want to enlarge. The magnifier window will appear.
4. To close the magnifier, tap close icon on the magnifier panel.
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.