How do I use my Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit to locate my paired smartphone?
Last updated: 11 April, 2014
1. Flick the Gear Fit Home screen to the left until Find my device is displayed.
2. Tap Find my device.
Note: use the back arrow to return to the previous screen.
3. Tap the left icon to cause your paired smartphone to ring.
4. Use the sound of the ringtone to find your smartphone.
5. Tap and slide X on your smartphone (once you've found it) to stop the ringtone.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.