How do I use Private mode
Q: How do I use Private mode ?
1-A. On the Apps screen, tap Private mode of Settings .
1-B. Alternatively, open the notifications panel or the quick setting panel, and tap Private mode to activate it.
2. Read the on-screen information and tap Next.
3. View the type of content that can be saved in private mode and tap Next.
4. Read the on-screen information about using private mode and tap Start.
5. Select unlock method. When this mode is activated, Private mode icon appears on indicator bar.
6. To use Private mode, change the screen lock type to a secure method.
When “Enable screen lock” pop-up is displayed, select OK, and then set the Screen unlock settings.
7. While Private mode is enabled, select items you want to mark as Private – in this example we will.
8. Tap the more button and select Move to Private. These items will now be hidden when Private mode is disabled.
On Hidden images set to “Private Mode”, private mode icons is “added”.
When you have selected the items to hide, on the Apps screen, tap Settings → Private mode, and then drag the
Private mode switch to the left. Alternatively, open the quick setting panel and tap Private mode to deactivate it.
The selected items will disappear from the screen.
9. To remove an item from Private mode*, first select the items you want to remove from private mode.
Then, tap the More button and select Remove from Private. The selected items will no longer be secured or
10. To view hidden items*, on the Apps screen, tap My Files.
If you select Private directory, all items added in private mode appear on the screen.
: device must be in “Private Mode” to enable you to remove items from Private mode or view items set as “Private”.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.