How do I use the Power Saving mode
Q: What is “Power saving mode?
A: Power Saving mode minimizes battery usage to extend battery life and there are two types:
Power saving mode and Ultra power saving mode.
• Power saving mode: Activate power-saving mode and change the settings for power saving mode.
• Ultra power saving mode: Extend standby time and reduce battery consumption by displaying a simpler layout and allowing limited access to an app.
Q: How do I use the Power Saving mode ?
1. Tap and hold on the indicator bar, and then drag down the status bar from the top of the screen using two fingers and tap Power saving.
2. Tap Power saving mode and then tap OK. If Power saving mode is enabled, it will help save battery power by limiting the device’s functions.
Alternatively, in the Settings area , you can activate the Power saving mode and set the details.
1. In the Settings area, tap “General”, then tap on Power saving mode.
2. Scroll the Power saving mode switch to the right, then tap on Power saving mode.
If you activate Power saving mode, be able to restrict the performance, background data , device colour and GPS.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.