How do I view hidden (Private mode) content on my Samsung Galaxy S5?
Last updated: 3 April, 2014
To view content that you have hidden on your Galaxy S5 through Private mode follow the steps below.
1. From the Home screen tap Apps and then tap Settings (you may need to swipe left or right first to locate Settings).
2. Tap Private mode.
3. Touch the Private mode switch to put it in the 'on' position.
4. Enter your Private mode PIN and then tap Done.
5. Return to the Home screen and then tap Apps.
6. Tap My Files.
7. Tap Private.
Your private files will be displayed. To view a picture tap on its thumbnail image, tap Gallery and then tap Just once or Always, if presented with the choice.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.