How to add a image shortcut to Galaxy S5 Camera app?
Last updated: 4 April, 2014
1. Tap on the Settings icon.
2. Locate the shortcut you wish to add (you may need to scroll down to find it).
3. Touch and hold on your chosen setting shortcut (in this example, flash) and then drag it to over to the settings shortcut bar.
4. Tap on the Settings icon to return to the Camera preview screen.
Note: you can follow the steps above to replace a camera setting in the shortcut bar by dragging a different setting shortcut over the shortcut you wish to replace.
You can also remove icons from the Shortcut bar by dragging an icon back to the main settings options area.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.