How to change languages to communicate with Bixby Voice in Samsung Mobile Device?
Bixby voice is an intelligent voice assistant that helps you use the device more conveniently.
• Bixby Voice is only available in some languages, and certain features may not be available depending on your region.
• This article is applicable for Samsung Mobile Devices such as Galaxy S9/S9+, Note8 and S8/S8+ with Bixby Voice feature.
Available languages for Bixby Voice service
Bixby Voice is only available in some languages, and certain features may not be available depending on your region. The languages currently supported are Korean, US English and Simplified Chinese.
Available languages and countries will gradually expand to more languages globally over time.
Why isn’t Bixby’s voice function going to be available in our markets at launch?
Samsung is working hard to provide more languages to consumers as they continue to
work to expand features globally.
Samsung is committed to launching Bixby Voice in other markets at the right time to ensure our customers receive the high-quality experience they have come to expect from Samsung.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Mobile Phones & Tablets
Television, Audio & Digital Appliances
Monday-Sunday (including holidays)
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.