How to create folders for some applications in Samsung Mobile Device?
To create application folders for Galaxy Mobile follow these steps:
• A new folder containing the selected apps will be created. Tap Enter folder name and enter a folder name
• Moving apps from a folder : Tap and hold an app and drag it to a new location
• Deleting a folder : Tap and hold a folder, and then tap Delete. Only the folder will be deleted. The folder’s apps will be relocated to the Apps screen. Create Folder for Applications
Tap and hold an app and drag it over another app
Add more apps in the folder
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.