How to create GIFs on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+?
In this FAQ:
• How to create GIFs on Galaxy S9/S9+
• How to turn Super Slow-mo videos into GIFs on Galaxy S9/S9+
• How to send GIFs or Animated GIFs on Galaxy S9/S9+
• How to add GIF to Always On Display on Galaxy S9/S9+
• AR Emoji stickers as animated GIFs
How to create GIFs
GIF is a combination of frames in one file. With the Galaxy S9/S9+, it's easy to make GIFs on your phone. Here's how:
Note: Background music cannot be added to GIFs.
Samsung keyboard supports GIF images files. Here's how to send them via the Messages app:
Note: Total GIF size of MMS should not be over 1MB. The limit may vary from 300KB to 1MB depending on the region or service provider.
Always On Display (AOD) enables you to keep a part of the screen on even during sleep mode. With the Galaxy S9/S9+, you can set a preloaded GIF file or animated file from the Gallery on an AOD.
Note: If a GIF's playtime is under 5 seconds, the file will be played twice automatically
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019