How to install the memory card in Samsung Mobile Device?
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device. Using an incompatible card may damage the device / memory card, or corrupt the data stored in it.
• Devices such as Galaxy S9/S9+, Note8; A8/A8+; S8/S8+ accepts memory cards with maximum capacity of 256 GB.
• The device supports FAT32 and the exFAT file systems for memory cards.
• When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device asks to reformat the memory card.
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card’s file directory appears in the My Files > SD card folder.
Install Memory Card into Samsung Mobile Device:
To install memory card in Samsung Mobile Device (Galaxy S9/S9+, S8/S8+, Note8, A8/A/8+), follow these steps:
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.