How to install the memory card in Samsung Mobile Device?
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device. Using an incompatible card may damage the device / memory card, or corrupt the data stored in it.
• Devices such as Galaxy S9/S9+, Note8; A8/A8+; S8/S8+ accepts memory cards with maximum capacity of 256 GB.
• The device supports FAT32 and the exFAT file systems for memory cards.
• When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device asks to reformat the memory card.
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card’s file directory appears in the My Files > SD card folder.
Install Memory Card into Samsung Mobile Device:
To install memory card in Samsung Mobile Device (Galaxy S9/S9+, S8/S8+, Note8, A8/A/8+), follow these steps:
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019