How to install the memory card in Samsung Mobile Device?
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device. Using an incompatible card may damage the device / memory card, or corrupt the data stored in it.
• Devices such as Galaxy S9/S9+, Note8; A8/A8+; S8/S8+ accepts memory cards with maximum capacity of 256 GB.
• The device supports FAT32 and the exFAT file systems for memory cards.
• When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device asks to reformat the memory card.
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card’s file directory appears in the My Files > SD card folder.
Install Memory Card into Samsung Mobile Device:
To install memory card in Samsung Mobile Device (Galaxy S9/S9+, S8/S8+, Note8, A8/A/8+), follow these steps:
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.