How to Move or Copy Photos/Videos/Music to microSD Card on my Samsung Galaxy S5?
Last updated: 29 April, 2014
You can save room on your device by moving pictures, videos and other files to your microSD card or the My Files application. The examples below focus on transferring pictures from the Gallery application.
Moving files to a folder
To move pictures from your device to another folder or album, follow the procedure below.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Gallery .
2. Open an album that contains the images you wish to move.
3. Touch More options > Select, and check the images you wish to move.
4. Touch More options > Move to album and choose a folder on the device or the memory card . Touch Create album to move the selected files to a new folder or album.
Access files in My Files
To access the moved file, from the Home screen touch Apps > My Files. Locate and touch the folder containing the images you moved.
Moving files from My Files
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > My Files. Locate and touch the folder containing the images you want to move.
2. Touch More options > Select and then place a check mark next to each image you want to move.
3. Touch More options and touch either Move or Copy.
4. Touch Device storage or SD card as the file destination.
5. Select a folder, or create a new folder by touching Create folder, and then touch Move here or Paste here.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.