How to transfer music files from iPhone device to Gear Fit device?
It’s not available to transfer files directly from iPhone to Gear. However, you can transfer to Gear music files saved on PC through PC Music Manager tool. First,after transferring to the PC the music files that
want to copy to Gear, please copy these files to Gear. And, we strongly recommend to update your Gear
to the latest software version before doing this. Please refer to the next steps.
1~2. On your Gear S2/S3/Fit2, tap Gear Music Manager menu.
3. To use Gear Music Manager, both your PC and Gear should be connected to the same Wi-Fi AP
4. On side of PC, open the browser and go to the IP displayed on guide.
4. Gear Music Manager is the software that helps you copy music files from your PC onto your Gear.
Check the IP address of your PC and press OK on your Gear device to set up Gear Music Manager.
On side of Gear S2/S3/Fit2, please connect to same AP network. If connection is established, you
can now transfer music to Gear.
5. If setup is completed, Gear Music Manager will display music files on Gear. When set up firstly,
music files is default 0 item.
6. Tap the “Add new tracks” menu to move music files from PC to Gear.
7. Music files will be transferred from PC to Gear.
8. If you would like to remove music files saved onto Gear, select the target files on Gear Music Manager and tap “Delete tracks”.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.