How to uninstall downloaded applications in Samsung Mobile Device?
To uninstall downloaded apps in Galaxy S8/S8+, Note8, A8/A8+, S9/S9+ follow these steps:
Tap and hold an app and select an Uninstall option to uninstall downloaded applications
• Disable: To disable selected default apps that cannot be uninstalled from the device
• Sleep: Put apps in sleep mode to save the battery by preventing them from running in the backgroundTo uninstall apps from the device
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.