How to uninstall downloaded applications in Samsung Mobile Device?
To make the most of your device's internal storage capacity, you can uninstall or turn off applications you don't use. Downloaded applications can be uninstalled, and preloaded applications can be turned off.
Note: Preloaded applications (applications built into your device) cannot be uninstalled. You can only disable them.
From the Application manager, you can uninstall any applications and application updates you have downloaded.
Option 1: From Menu
• Disable: Disable selected default apps that cannot be uninstalled from the device.
• Sleep: Put apps in sleep mode to save the battery by preventing them from running in the background
Option 2 – From Settings
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.