Installation guide for your Galaxy Tab S6 Keyboard Cover
• The adhesive strength may be reduced if thesurface of the adhesive pad is dirty. Cleanse thepad gently with a wet towel, and then dry the padcompletely before attaching the cover.
• If the temperature is too low, the cover may notbe attached firmly to the tablet. For the bestresults, attach the cover to the tablet at roomtemperature, press the back of the adhesive padevenly against the tablet, and then leave it for anhour before using it.
• To remove the cover from the tablet, push thefingers into the gap between the adhesive padand the tablet, and then lift the cover gentlyfrom the outside edge of it. Lifting any other partexcept the adhesive pad may cause damage tothe device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019