[Mobile:FAQ] Download booster feature – How do I set the Download booster feature
Q: What is the “Download booster” feature and how do I set it up?
A: Using Download booster feature of Galaxy Tab S, you can download large files faster.
The feature download large files faster by using your Wi-Fi and mobile network data connection at the same time.
This may result in additional charges according to your payment plan.
1. Select Settings.
2. Tap “Connections”, then tap “Download booster” and drag the activation switch to the right.
The Download booster icon will be shown on the notification panel when Download booster is being used.
3. You can select whether to display notification pop-ups for Download booster speed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.