Notice for counterfeit Samsung accessories
It has recently come to our attention that counterfeit Samsung accessories are being distributed. In light of this, we'd like to bring the following to your attention:
If the product that you own is identified as counterfeit, you will not be able to use the services provided by Samsung Electronics and it will be difficult to receive compensation for damages caused by using a counterfeit product. As a result, please purchase with caution.
It's highly likely that products purchased from unofficial online or offline retailers are counterfeit products. Therefore, we recommend that you make a purchase through your local Samsung Electronics Service Centre or the Samsung Electronics website.
Please note the following examples of counterfeit products:
– The country of manufacture is not presented correctly (e.g. MADE INVIE TNANIC).
– There is no address.
– Unnecessary text (e.g. AW) is added.
– Wrong logo is printed (e.g. GALAXY).
– There are no spaces between words (e.g. TRAVELADAPTER, 1.67Aor).
– An incorrect Samsung logo is used (e.g. SAMSUMG).
– The printed word SAMSUNG is tilted to the left.
– A genuine cooling fan functions correctly during fast charging whereas a counterfeit cooling fan doesn't.
– The AKG logo on the earphones is not printed smoothly.
– The R label is engraved and the L label is embossed on a genuine product whereas both the R and L labels are embossed on a counterfeit product.
– The holes in the earphones are blocked and the plug has no engraving.
- The Icon X design is different (the way it looks, as well as the L and R positions) and the box doesn't have SAMSUNG on it.
Thank you for your feedback!