Q: What is the Quick Connect feature?
A: Use this feature to easily search and connect to nearby devices. You can conveniently share content stored on your device with computers. You can also use the device as a remote control by connecting it to a TV.
• Connection methods may vary depending on the type of connected devices or the shared content.
• Device name may vary depending on the Bluetooth devices to pair with. For example, the device name can be shown as BT MAC.
• Ensure that devices to be connected support the Quick Connect feature and that their screens are turned on.
• Ensure that Wi-Fi Direct or the Bluetooth feature is activated on devices that do not support the Quick Connect.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.