Q: What is the Quick Connect feature?
A: Use this feature to easily search and connect to nearby devices. You can conveniently share content stored on your device with computers. You can also use the device as a remote control by connecting it to a TV.
• Connection methods may vary depending on the type of connected devices or the shared content.
• Device name may vary depending on the Bluetooth devices to pair with. For example, the device name can be shown as BT MAC.
• Ensure that devices to be connected support the Quick Connect feature and that their screens are turned on.
• Ensure that Wi-Fi Direct or the Bluetooth feature is activated on devices that do not support the Quick Connect.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.