SideSync 3.0-How do I transfer files between phone and tablet
Q : How do I transfer files between a phone and tablet while they are connected?
A : To transfer files, drag and drop the selected files into or out of the shared screen.
For example, we’ll transfer the picture of tablet into phone.
1. While phone and tablet are connected, select the Gallery.
2. Drag and drop the file to transfer into the shared phone screen.
3. Shared phone screen will display the directory, tap on the folder you wish to save the file to and tap Done.
4. File transfer pop up to confirm file copied is shown.
5. If transfer is completed, you can check the shared file on the phone.
6. You can also drag and drop file from the phone connected via SideSync to the tablet.
The Tablets “My Files” area will open automatically.
7. Choose the folder you wish to save the file to, and then tap Done.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.