The Water Mark shows up when screen is touched down strongly. Is the product defective?
Not all is bad, though Water Mark happens.
If Water Mark disappears when you release your finger, it is normal.
- Water mark can be shown in some models because of the common feature’s of the LCD manufacturing process.
※ Some products of other manufacture have the same issue.
If Water Mark remains even though you release your finger, then your LCD may be defective.
- Please visit your nearest service center or phone your contact center.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.