What do I do when there is no light on car charger when charging.
1. Car charger is not compatible with your HHP.
2. Interface connector damaged.
1. Check your car charger, if it is compatible with the phone.(Check car charger manual or ask call center.)
2. If car charger is compatible with your phone but still shows no light when charging, it seems interface connector is damaged.
3. Please visit Samsung mobile service center.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.