What is Augmented Reality (AR) Emoji on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+?
• What is Augmented Reality (AR) Emoji on Galaxy S9/S9+?
• How to make AR Emoji stickers?
• How to download Disney AR Emojis on Galaxy S9/S9+?
• How to send AR Emoji stickers on Galaxy S9/S9+?
What is Augmented Reality (AR) Emoji?
Augmented Reality is a view of the physical real-world environment with superimposed computer-generated images. With AR Emoji, you can create a 3D avatar of yourself using the camera of your Galaxy S9/S9+.
• Use your selfie to create an animated emoji
• 18 pre-set animated emojis (in AGIF file format) can be generated automatically
• New Disney characters have been added, including Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse
How to make AR Emoji stickers?
It's easy to create your own AR Emoji stickers. Here's how:
Note: You can record your AR Emoji and share it as an animated GIF via the Messages app. You can also pin it to your Always-On-Display.
How to download Disney AR Emojis?
Disney characters have been added to AR Emoji that you can download as sticker packs from the Galaxy App Store. Here's how.
How to send AR Emoji Stickers
There are multiple ways to send and share your Emojis. Here's how to send Emojis via the Messages app.
Note: Apps that do not support animated GIFs may send AR Emoji stickers as a still image.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Television, Audio & Digital Appliances
Available everyday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Contact the dedicated CEO's office.
Before calling us , there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note: Call conversation is recorded for quality monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY [dial #425299]
[Free access for all Networks]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Monday to Sunday (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
*For Toll Free numbers , just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
** Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019