What is Reactivation lock on my Samsung Gear S2?
Reactivation lock uses your Samsung account to prevent anyone from reactivating your Gear S2 without your permission. You can turn on Reactivation lock when connecting your Gear S2 to your mobile device or from the Samsung Gear settings on your mobile device.
Before you reset your Gear S2 or send it in for repair, you need to turn Reactivation lock off.
Manage Reactivation Lock
Follow the steps below to turn Reactivation lock off or on.
1. From the Home screen on your mobile device, touch Apps.
2. Touch Samsung Gear.
Note: The Samsung Gear application may be located in the Samsung folder by default on some devices.
3. Touch Find My Gear.
4. Touch Reactivation lock.
5. Touch the slider to turn Reactivation lock off , or vice versa.
6. Enter the password for your Samsung account and touch CONFIRM.
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.