What is Samsung Flow?
Samsung Flow allows you to easily connect your tablet to your smartphone.
You can share the screen and content between the connected devices.
You can view notifications and reply to messages from your phone on your tablet.
You can also use Mobile hotspot to access the internet on your tablet using your phone’s
※Samsung Flow must be installed on both devices that you want to connect. If Samsung Flow
is not installed, download it from Galaxy Apps or Play Store. To use Samsung Flow, turn on
Bluetooth on both devices.
• This feature is only available on *some Samsung Android devices.
• To use this feature, you must register your fingerprint on your smartphone.
• Phones : Android 6.0 or higher with touch fingerprint sensors
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019